Better times tipped for Queensland
News: two Australian markets to experience an upsurge.
The Gold Coast property market in Australia is set to see improvements in the second half of 2012 with telltale signs there may already be an upswing in the number of buyers.
A gradual recovery
According to a PRD nationwide research, it has been discerned that the recovery of real estate activities will be gradual.
- Robert Matta, analyst at PRDnationwide says indicators suggest a likely uptrend in the Gold Coast marked very soon.
- There are exceptional buying opportunities for buyers who are willing to challenge the market and buy well.
- Buyers have been saving for an opportune time to buy real estate on the Gold Coast and this may well be that time.
- Investors have been sitting on the sidelines for several years but as rental yields increase, they may want to enter the market.
- Adjustments of venders’ prices and consumer-jittery outlooks have combined to create a major challenge for investors.
- Despite negative property data and investor sentiments, taking the risk of entering the market often yields the greatest returns.
Against this backdrop of dithering investor sentiment, real-estate activity in the future continues to be bleak. It only needs a change in investor confidence to break the lull and for the market to return to its former days.