The priciest in the land of pricey: Singapore
The priciest in the land of pricey: Singapore.
Where, exactly, can you blow out the bank buying a condo in the island nation?
The average price of a condo in Singapore in SG$1.8 million. That’s the country-wide estimate and an average, which means there may be condo up for sale for less, and there certainly are more expensive ones on offer.
Singapore Business Review with the help of Savills came up with a list of Singapore’s most expensive neighbourhoods for buying a condo based on median asking prices in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- District 6 in the City/Southwest: SG$6.4 million
- District 4 in the City/Southwest: SG$2.9 million
- District 9 in Orchard/Tanglin: SG$2.6 million
- District 10 in Ochard/Tanglin: SG$2.6
- District 1 in City/Southwest: SG$2million
- District 11 in Newton/Bukit Timah and Southwest: SG$2 million